Businesses primed for explosive growth are often courted by sources from all round the venture capital and private equity space, and having the nous to pick the right partner can be the difference between success and failure.
More from our exclusive Business Growth Fund roundtable:
- Taking on capital for acquisitions
- Marketing and new hires for companies after backing
- Capital expenditure for businesses post-investment
- Building out new products
- Video: Deciding when and how to take on backing
- Video: How acquisitions can accelerate growth
- The Business Growth Fund: Two years in numbers
- Stephen Welton: Entrepreneurs, don’t be afraid to ask for help
GrowthBusiness assembled four companies from within the Business Growth Fund portfolio for an exclusive roundtable discussion to find out more.
Company profiles from our exclusive roundtable:
This article is part of a larger package looking at the Business Growth Fund’s active portfolio. See links above for more content.