Presenter: Frank Jung
Job title: CEO/Founder
Based in: S. Korea
Founded in: 2013
No. of Employees: 7
Dr. Frank Jung is the founder and CEO of MtoV. He received his Ph.D. in wireless networks from KAIST, Korea, 2010. Prior to founding MtoV, he worked for Korea Telecom and National Institute for Mathematical Sciences. He has filed or been granted more than 50 patents, as an inventor.
- Product Design Completed
- Beta Version Development Completed
- Under Beta Test in Korea
- Partnerships with Car Repair Shops, Car rentals, and Insurance Companies
Service Open in the World
- Fleet Management Solution Development
- Service Extension for Connected Cars
- Technology Application for Self-Driving Cars
Our purpose is connecting all vehicles in the earth so as to create new values on the constructed vehicular networks. MtoV is acquiring market share by securing agreement with various car-related parties. As these parties are all international players, MtoV will quickly become a global leader in smart-car industries.
We have optimized the collection, management, and analysis processes of OBD (On-Board Diagnostic) data to support large-scale vehicle environments. In addition, we have developed wireless vehicle-to-vehicle communication technology for futuristic applications of smart cars.
- CASTELLA (Smart and Safe Driving Assistance Solution)
- OMyScene (Crowdsourced Dash Cam App.)
- Drivewith (Messenger App. for Drivers)
- Orange Fab
- SK Group
- DEV, LLC
Postal address: (305-700) #315, Convergence Technology Research
Commercialization Center, 218, Gajeong-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, S.