Other Done deals
- Pipeline Data, a US-based provider of payment-processing services, has acquired rival PayPassage for an undisclosed sum.
- Pennsylvania-based software company SunGard has acquired the ICE Risk commodity-trading solution from IntercontinentalExchange. The size of the deal was not disclosed.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, a US-based producer of pharmaceutical neurology and dermatology products, has acquired Polish rival Emo-Farm for $28 million (£18.4 million).
- iomart Group Plc, an AIM-listed data and hosting services company, has acquired rival RapidSwitch for £5.25 million in cash.
- AnaCap Financial Partners, a London-based private equity fund manager that specialises in the financial services sector, has acquired Ruffler Bank Plc for an undisclosed sum.
- AIM-traded gaming company NetPlay TV Plc has taken over the production of the “Challenge Jackpot” brand, including its associated website and television channel, which is broadcast on Virgin Media and Sky.
- Velti, an AIM-listed specialist in mobile advertising, has acquired US-based rival Ad Infuse Inc. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Hydrodec Group Plc, an international provider of advanced oil and chemical process technology, products and services to industry, has sold its condition monitoring business to Healey Energy Services Pty for up to AU$800,000 (£401,000). The proceeds of the sale will be used for working capital.