Oracle NetSuite has announced a series of new innovations that aim to help organisations across industries drive growth, reduce costs and quickly and easily achieve the benefits of cloud computing.
The latest innovations within the NetSuite platform include new SuiteSuccess industry cloud solutions, enhanced financial management, HR and supply chain capabilities, new innovations for product and service companies, and a new data analytics solution.
Successfully growing a business has never been harder. New technologies, rapidly shifting consumer expectations and evolving industry regulations continue to change the game. For business leaders, this can feel like a no-win situation, particularly as competition continues to increase and results are under the microscope.
The latest innovations from NetSuite are intended to help business leaders navigate this change, overcome the barriers to growth and successfully scale by delivering industry best practices, new customer engagement models and business optimisation methods, more than 20 major enhancements to core business applications and powerful data processing and visualiation capabilities.
Jim McGeever, executive vice president of Oracle NetSuite, says that many companies are able to get their businesses up and running only to struggle when the time comes to reach the next stage of growth. ‘With continuous innovation, we give our customers the tools to overcome the barriers to growth.’
New editions of SuiteSuccess
NetSuite is introducing 14 new editions of SuiteSuccess. A unified, and pre-configured industry cloud solution, SuiteSuccess is built on industry leading practices, combining domain knowledge with pre-built KPIs and dashboards.
The latest editions are designed to meet the unique requirements of micro-verticals and span a variety of specific industries, company sizes and maturity in the cloud ERP journey. The new SuiteSuccess editions include:
- Starter: Designed for small and rapidly growing company needs, including finance and accounting, order to cash and procure to pay.
- Commerce: Designed for retailers and other e-commerce-focused business needs, including website development and order management.
- Technology services: Designed for technology services provider needs, including project management, sales, order and financial management.
- Consulting services and consulting services emerging: Two new editions designed for consulting services organisations at different stages of growth with finance and accounting, project and resource management.
- Manufacturing and manufacturing emerging: Two new editions support manufacturers at different stages of growth with inventory, supply chain and order management.
- Food and beverage manufacturer: Designed for food and beverage manufacturers, including features for demand planning, tracking and traceability.
- Advertising, media and publishing: Three new editions designed for agencies, media and entertainment and publisher needs, including features for resource allocation, time and expense and reporting.
- OneWorld, administrator and accounting: Three new editions for existing NetSuite customers are designed to support global growth, enhance the capabilities and knowledge of NetSuite administrators and ensure accounting features within NetSuite are being maximised.
For more information about SuiteSuccess, click here.