Professional services firm Deloitte acted as administrator.
Other Done Deals
- Swedish state-owned utility Vattenfall AB has agreed to acquire the British commercial wind farm developer AMEC Wind Energy from AMEC Plc for £126.6 million
- Dynamatic Technologies has acquired an Aeronautic Company manufacturing highly engineered components and toolings. The said company has been in business for the last 35 years, and specialises in complex 5-Axis machining. No further details were disclosed
- Dennis Publishing of London has purchased monthly magazine Digital SLR Photography from independent publisher Halo for an undisclosed sum
- British military consumables maker Chemring Group Plc is buying a US mine-detection systems company for an initial US$30 million (£17.2 million)
- CVS, UK provider of veterinary services, has acquired Rossendale Pet Crematorium. The terms of the deal were undisclosed
- Start-up company EnerMech has snapped up the UK’s second largest independent crane and lifting contractor, Specialist Maintenance Services in Aberdeen, and Great Yarmouth based training provider, A1 Safety Training Consultants. The terms of the deal were undisclosed
- Former Mather & Platt stainless steel foundry in Newton Heath, East Manchester, has been bought by West Midlands-based Westley Group for an undisclosed sum.
Deals in the pipeline
- Dubai’s Al Fara’a Properties are in talks to buy an undisclosed UK-based real estate/construction firm
- London Merchant Securities Capital is in advanced negotiations to acquire Israeli remote people monitoring technologies maker Dmatek