GrowthBusiness is pleased to annouce its eleventh annual Cash Shells report.
The annual research report provides an overview of all shell companies on AIM, ISDX (formerly PLUS) and the Main Market.
If your business is looking for investment or you are considering reversing a cash shell (or advising a client into reversing), this report will help by revealing:
- The number of cash shells quoted on AIM, ISDX and the Main Market
- The cash held by each shell
- Details on shells trading at a premium/discount to net assets
- A list of active shell company advisers and directors
- Contact details for every single cash shell.
UPDATE – 2017 Cash Shells Directory Now Available – Representing the 14th edition. The cash shell structure remains a relatively niche financial concept, used to simplify the process of a private company listing on the public markets. Cash shells exist to facilitate these transactions but are not homogeneous. The Directory aims to differentiate between the various incarnations. It will also help to demystify the nature of the structure and clarify the investment strategy of each cash shell.